Plan to Plate: Making a Healthy Shopping List
You probably already know the foods you should always have in the house. With these healthy basics, eating a balanced diet is a piece of cake. Today, we have three simple recipes for you that are not only easy to prepare but also taste great. And the best thing about them is that all the ingredients can be found on our healthy grocery list!
1. Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries
2. Hummus-Crusted Chicken with Vegetables
3. Stuffed Sweet Potato Boats
I have attempted (I say attempted as I am new to the .doc uploader on this website editor) to add a .pdf detailing a ‘Healthy Grocery List’ use this as a template for your shopping as to what;
– Proteins you need
– Carbohydrate sources
– Fibre and vegetable options
– Healthy fats for your consumption
– Which canned foods are advisable
– Drinks for throughout the day
– Dairy produce
Thank you for reading and be sure to visit, like and share my Facebook Page!
Keep it #SLFit !